ePhilaysian National Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ePhilaysian National Forums

Combined forums of the ePhilippines and eMalaysia.

4 posters

Hello, I'm KAG!

KristofferAG
    KristofferAG

Hello, I'm KAG! Empty Hello, I'm KAG!

Post  KristofferAG Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Greetings! This is the second time in a very short timespan that I've written an introduction for myself. Here we go:

I'm Kristoffer, a 19-year-old student from Norway. I'm interested in StarCraft 2 and music of many kinds. I know what I like, and I know what I hate, but I don't go spouting my interests around to annoy others, and talk trash about those that disagree. It's more fun if you're being nice to them while they're pissed of at you.

I'm a previous eNorwegian president and congressman, and was a member of the party Teknokratene for my entire eLife, apart from a few weeks at the beginning. Right now I'm a member of PKP in the ePhilippines. I moved to ePh because of Sigurd. I wanted a break from eNorway, I feel that was necessary for me to get back into the game, and decided to join Sigurd here, as I know him, trust him, and agree with him on so many things.

I'm not sure what else to say. I hang out on IRC a lot, you'll always find me there, as KristofferAG or KAG.
    Jelly9473
    Jelly9473

Hello, I'm KAG! Empty Re: Hello, I'm KAG!

Post  Jelly9473 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Heya I'm Jelly9473, I'm in my senior year of highschool atm and I've been playing eRep for getting closed to three years now.

I started off in eIndia, served in, seriously, all the ministries and then had a term as CP. I went to eCanada and the multy'ing in eIndia from some government members pissed me off as even as CP, I couldn't stop it...so I went to eCanada.

eCanada didn't go to well, helped with the broalliance a bit and got to know some guys in the CAF but politically things didn't go well so I headed off to ePhilippines, stayed there for about 6 months, iirc and had two terms as CP. After the terms there I moved to eUS to try things in a big country again.

I served as head of ambassadors at first, then d-MoFA and then finally MoFA and eventually PP of the Libertarian Party. I went to Spain IRL over the summer and took a break from eRep, I came back but had my head in the sand as far as FA goes so I relocatted back to ePH to catch up and deal with a increasingly busy RL..and here I am, ePH MoFA and speaker of the house Smile
    Mr aNiallator
    Mr aNiallator

Post  Mr aNiallator Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 am

Nice to meet you guys :p
    bolliver sockwash
    bolliver sockwash

Post  bolliver sockwash Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:02 am